voilà comment afficher quelques cadrans de Torque Pro sur Android Auto, en utilisant un plug-in et en laissant brancher le module ELM327 Bluetooth sur la prise diag:https://forum.xda-developers.com/general/paid-software/app-obd2-plugin-android-auto-torque-t3657805(Traduction à venir)
"How to purchase?
Install XDA Labs on your phone.
Open and install OBD2AA
Instructions on how to use:
- Open the app and hopefully it will be quite self explanatory on how to set it up (choose colors, set gauge number, etc)
- Open Android Auto, go to About, if you are not a developer yet, tap the "About Android Auto" header 10 times till you see a toast message saying you're a developer. From the right top corner select developer options, scroll down and make sure you check "Unknown sources"
- Connect your phone to the car/headunit/hur
- Select the last tab on the right, by pressing it again you should see an app selector and choose OBD2AA
- Give it a bit of time to start pulling the data from Torque.Supported settings:
- 3 x Colors for each gauge
- Text color
- Digital/normal fonts
- Toggle needle, arch and text for each gauge.
- Variable number or gauges ( 1 - 15 )
- Set warning limit for each gauge (percentage). This will be calculated relative to the given PID max value which is retrieved from Torque at runtime.
- Possibility to set gauge in reverse mode. (example fuel tank)
- Toggle decimals for each gauge separately.
- Units will be converted automatically based on your Preferences in TorquePlans for future:
- Add support for custom PIDs
- Add possibility to export/import setting
- Add more than one page in AA view (menu, select profile)